We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team!
• Under limited supervision perform routine and non-routine analysis, design and documentation of electrical systems.
• Assist in the production and coordination of a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding of electrical design and engineering projects, including specification writing. Primary design software is Autodesk REVIT
• Acts as a specialist in a single trade while working in close contact with other disciplines and vendors to gain knowledge on new subjects.
• Visit construction sites for field observations and data collection.
• Attend meetings.
• May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff.
• Knows when to and confers with senior staff for completion of difficult tasks.
• May plan and coordinate completion of small, multiple trade or mid-sized single-trade projects.
• 5+ years of experience with computer aided design (preferably REVIT) and electrical system design.
• Minimum of 4-year ABET Degree BS or BT
• Awareness of electrical codes and design standards.
• EIT or intent to sit for EIT/PE
• An awareness of architectural concepts and the ability to understand and communicate with professionals of other disciplines.
• The ability to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with team members, consultants, and clients.
• Attitude of taking initiative, enthusiasm, eagerness to learn, teamwork, creativity
Please forward a statement of interest with a resume and contact information to